Fabric: Pure Silk
Color: Hot Pink
Number Of Pieces: 2
Brand: Sanskriti Vintage
Model Name: Long Flared Jacket
- Soft and breathable.
- Free size. Can be worn by sizes small to large.
- Hand embroidered zardozi work.
- Eco friendly and sustainable clothing, slow fashion.
- Versatile and apt for capsule wardrobe.
- Listing includes 1 long flared jacket.
- Layer it over a slip dress or saree. Wear with nude heels and minimal jewelry. It will create a regal look for any occasion.
- This outfit has been upcycled from a vintage silk saree, sourced from Sanskriti Vintage's own store. Fabric used: Zardozi Pure Silk
- Request your own custom piece. We can make this exact design in a fabric/saree of your choice. Same price if you select the same saree fabric - price will vary if you select a different fabric. Contact us for more info.
- One of a kind clothing, as unique as you are. Reduce, reuse, and look amazing in upcycled clothing.
This upcycled long flared jacket is a unique and sustainable piece of clothing that has been given new life. The jacket is a beautiful shade of pink and features a stunning zardozi hand embroidery in floral patterns - which adds a touch of elegance and sophistication. The flared cut of the jacket gives it a flowy and feminine look that is perfect for any occasion. By upcycling this jacket, you're not only helping to reduce waste but also supporting the creation of one-of-a-kind pieces that are both stylish and environmentally friendly..
Top-sleeves length: 12
Top-sleeve opening: 14